Lamps 778 and 778C act as “Artificial Mother” and recreate “the Chioccia effect” for the chicks in the breeding.
The heat is concentrated in a circumscribed area, which outlines the Wellness Area for the chicks, within which they find the environment necessary for their growth, comparable to what they would find under the wing of the brood.
THE DISADVANTAGES OF GAS HEALING IN BREEDING
– Free flames are introduced into the shed.
– Gas leakage risk and necessity for high maintenance of pipes and lamps.
– Gas lamps are glass-free and subject to dirt: dust and dirt affect its efficiency.
– The management of the system requires time for the switching on and off of each single appliance.
– The combustion of gas involves oxygen consumption and production of 002.
– The greater humidity produced makes the air unhealthy and moistens the litter, cooling the paws of the chicks and increasing their exposure to pathologies.
WHY CHANGE TO ELECTRIC HEATING
– By combining the photovoltaic system with electric heating, considerable savings are achieved.
– Heating without combustion allows the activation of the auxiliary ventilation only if really necessary.
– The electric heating does not consume oxygen, does not produce humidity, nor 002: the environment will be healthier for the animals.
– The lamps are solid, easy to clean, protected from water and dust (IP65). The borosilicate glass protects the infrared lamp, increasing its duration and protecting the reflecting dish.
– The plant is completely automated in terms of: ignition, punctual temperature regulation under the hood to avoid any waste of energy.
– Overall animal welfare improves thanks to the healthiness of the air, the reduction of humidity and the greater control of the conditions of the surrounding environment.
CONTACT MO-EL FOR: