We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 that Markeven s.r.l. will process the data provided by you in compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data processing. The provision of data is optional but a refusal to provide them determines the inability to implement its requests. The personal data you provide are collected electronically and processed, also with the aid of electronic means, directly and / or through third parties (delivery companies) for the following purposes:
– purposes related to the execution of the service and the management of the purchase order of the products;
– statistical purposes, sending of advertising material, including through the use of electronic mail.
Your data may be transferred to third-party companies, subsidiaries or parent companies. Within the company, the data may be known only by persons specifically appointed to operate in the Information Systems, Marketing, Commercial, Administration and Accounting departments, Customer Assistance departments.
Pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, you have the right at any time to obtain from the Data Processor information on the processing of your data, its methods and purposes and the logic applied to it as well as:
– confirmation of the existence of the data and the communication of the same and their origin;
– the identification details of the Data Controller and the Data Processors as well as the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents;
– updating, rectification and integration of data;
– cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
– the attestation that the operations referred to in points 3) and 4) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated and disseminated, with the exception of the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves an employment of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
– to oppose: to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, for legitimate reasons; to the processing of data for purposes of commercial information or for carrying out market research.
The Data Controller is Markeven Srl via Guareschi 101 41010 Cognento di Modena Italy
PRIVACY INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS
pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as on the free movement of such data.
WHERE ARE YOUR DATA PROCESSED AND STORED?
Your data are processed at our registered office located in Via Galvani, 18 – Montecchio E. (RE) and are stored at the registered office in Via Galvani, 18 – Montecchio E. (RE)
WHO CONTROLS YOUR DATA?
The Data Controller of your data is MO-EL S.p.A with registered office in Via Galvani, 18 – Montecchio E. (RE)
The Data Controller uses, for the purposes of processing personal data, also of Collaborators and Employees who work under your authority and are duly instructed to operate a correct processing of your personal data. Your personal data is also processed by our software service providers:
who are authorized only, if necessary, to view it without carrying out any other treatment activity and are instructed to maintain the confidentiality of the information concerning him / her that they have learned during the provision of the service.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We collect your personal information in order to offer you a better service.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND TREAT?
The term “Personal Data” refers to any information concerning a natural person that allows identifying it on their own or through their combination.
We collect and process:
– your identification data: name, surname, social security number, address,
– your contact details in order to guarantee a better use of the service.
WHAT ARE THE PERSONAL DATA YOU NEED TO NECESSARILY CONFER?
In order to offer our services, we need to collect your identification and contact information so you can drive to the most convenient points of sale or call you back to explain your questions. If you do not consent to the processing of the aforementioned categories of personal data, you will not be able to use any of our services.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
To offer you our services: for the provision of which you need to process your identification and contact data.
To comply with legal obligations: to comply with the requirements for financial reporting and any other compliance required by law.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data will be kept for a period of no less than the time necessary to enable us to comply with legal and tax obligations and to enable us to realize our legitimate interest.WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS INTERESTED IN TREATMENT?
Pursuant to the regulations in force and within the limits of the same, you may exercise all faculties and rights provided for and governed by Chapter III of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR). In particular, you are entitled: the right to transparency regarding the methods of processing, to receive specific information about your personal data, access to your personal data held, to data correction or to their cancellation, to limit the processing of data of personal data, to receive “notifications” in relation to the events referred to in the previous points, to the “portability” of personal data (where possible), to oppose processing for specific and documented reasons, to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority and to be informed by the Owner about the existence of any violations of the data concerning him.
HOW CAN YOU ENJOY YOUR RIGHTS OF INTERESTED?
You can exercise your rights by applying to the following email address: email@example.com or by registered mail. without any formalities and for free.
The message with which you ask to assert your rights must bear the following indications:
“Privacy – [First Name Surname] – [Right that I intend to enforce]”.
You will receive a reply to the email you have communicated to us to assert your rights as an interested party.
HOW ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
We collect only the data strictly necessary to allow you to enjoy our services in compliance with the principle of minimization and protect them with appropriate security measures, physical and technical, and organizational.
Our collaborators and employees are specifically trained to operate correctly your personal data and we make sure that they are not disclosed and transferred to unauthorized third parties.